Please BOOK in advance. (no, I'm not free this week, sorry!) I am booked up quickly! If I gave you a date for an appointment, it means I do not have any earlier date available but cancellations do happen and I will announce it on Facebook.
- For NEW clients, to book an appointment with me, I will be requesting a deposit fee depending on the service. They are refundable up to 48 hours before the appointment.
- If you are requesting for a dreadlock extension service, I will need a deposit of 25% of the cost for the service, Not including extensions (two different payment) It takes 2-3 weeks to create a full head of human hair or synthetic dreadlocks (10-12 inches). Another idea to get premade dread extensions is to order from Etsy. You can order premade human hair extensions with free shipping from Dreadscapes (AU) on Etsy.com https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dreadscapes
- I accept Cash, Debit/credit cards, checks too!
$50 an hour for Dreadlock Maintenance. Touching up can take between 3-4 hours on a full head of locks. I recommend maintenance every 2-3 months for new dreads until they are more matured to come back whenever you feel they need love.
Dreadlock Maintenance includes :
- Tightening roots
- Smoothing out loops, bumps
- Weaving/tucking in loose hairs
- Thickening thin spots
- Separating dreads
- Some dread removal to start over
Starting new dreadlocks :
I do quotes for starting new dreadlocks, so you don't have to worrying about paying more than the quote. Prices do change for everyone with different hair length or texture. Email me pictures of your hair and dreadlocks you want to achieve in the Contact page.
Starting new dreadlocks without crochet method takes less time ( just backcombing or twist and rip) This is great for loose/messy dreadlock look, less maintained. 4-6 hours to start.
Keep in mind:
Thick Hair texture with the length passed shoulder blades (15 inches or more) is at least 12-16 hours of work to create a full head of natural dreadlocks without extensions. This is a two day process. Remember, I'm one person doing all the work, it takes TIME perfecting each lock. For this kind of service, prices range between $500- 1000.
To install permanant dreadlock extensions
Shorter fine hair, will take less time to takes to install extensions. (3 inches is the shortest length I can work with) Thick straight hair can take more time, more sectioning to create the dreads.
This also applies for people who have short dreads or anything that needs extending. Keep in mind, Prices are different for everybody for those who want synthetic extensions or human hair extensions. Contact me for price estimate and pictures of desired dread length. Can't decide which is right for you? check out this link to learn more. http://ragingrootsstudio.com/hh-vs-kk/
Synthetic dread extensions will always be cheaper but can cost more for longer length wise.
Anything 20 inches or longer for a full head of dreads will cost you around $300+ to make them. This is life changing transformation from short hair to long dreads in one day!
$35 an hour to braid in synthetic dread extensions (temporary dreadlock look). You can buy any set of dreadlock extensions from Etsy or ask a custom made set from me! (make sure you look carefullybetween the difference of twisted dreads and crochet dreads)
Whole head can take up to 3-4 hours of 50-60 single enders or 25-30 double enders.